for specialist applications…..
The microVENT resuscitator is a gas powered ventilatory resuscitator.
The market leading ergonomic design, lightweight and small size make it ideal to be used in many niche applications where it is an advantage:
- No batteries or electrical power
- Does not entrain atmospheric air (toxic atmosphere)
- Saves oxygen use for patient
- Automatic use possible
- Suitable for adults and children
- Manual use possible (ideal for 30:2 compression:ventilation)
- Can be operated from oxygen or air cylinders
The microVENT is designed to be extremely easy to use by medical professionals, paramedics and also first aiders.
Our kits can be based on microVENT resuscitators from the microVENT Twin, microVENT professional or microVENT industrial ranges. We can also design kits based around BVM manual resuscitators or oxygen therapy requirements.
We have developed kits with our customers for marine, helicopter, mountain rescue, confined space rescue. We also supply a specialised kit for dental practices complying with the Resuscitation Council’s equipment list for airways and breathing. If you have a requirement call us to discuss what you need.