Carbon Dioxide Regulators
Our carbon dioxide (CO2) regulators are available in pin index and other international inlet types. They are also available with a full range of 4-BAR outlets and can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
Our regulators are a class llb medical device offered in two ranges; 55B & 55SL
- 55B regulators are manufactured mainly from brass & designed for mobile use in demand conditions.
- 55SL regulators are manufactured from aluminium alloy, but with a brass high-pressure gas path for safety and are designed for mobile use where light weight is important.
Our regulators are designed to function on an inlet pressure up to 200BAR with a nominal outlet pressure of 4BAR. All regulators incorporate a sintered inlet filter + have an integral pressure relief valve for safety.
- Can never fall out of calibration; EVER
- 7-year warranty
- Service free
- available with international high pressure outlet fitting
- luminous gauge face for night use.