Medical Air 4 Bullnose Regulators
Meditech Offers a wide range of high-pressure regulators for medical use and within this are our Medical Air 4 regulators. They are available with any inlet and outlet fitting needed to meet local requirements and specifications.
Our regulators are a class llb medical device offered in two ranges; 55B & 55SL
- 55B regulators are manufactured mainly from brass & designed for mobile use in demand conditions.
- 55SL regulators are manufactured from aluminium alloy, but with a brass high-pressure gas path for safety and are designed for mobile use where light weight is important.
Our regulators are designed to function on an inlet pressure up to 200 BAR with a nominal outlet pressure of 4-BAR. All regulators incorporate a sintered inlet filter + have an integral pressure relief valve for safety.
- Can never fall out of calibration; EVER
- 7-year warranty
- Service free
- Available in 3 flow rates: 0-15lpm, 0-25lpm + high flow 0-70lpm
- Therapy connections = fir tree, 9/16th, 3/8th BSP & Hose barb
- Available with international high pressure outlet fitting
- Luminous gauge face for night use